LINE-X of Colorado Springs
This Colorado Springs franchise has been a part of our community for almost 15 years now. Having become the industry’s leading truck bed liner specialists, LINE-X of Colorado Springs has made the natural progression from truck beds to applying this unique “thick build” coating process to a host of other applications and industries.
Our vast array of chemicals solve the difficult and expensive problems of rust, corrosion and chemical containment on wood, concrete and metals. In essence we provide, an incredibly durable lining system between your assets and the environment.
We continue enhance our knowledge and education in proper surface preparation techniques, chemical advancements, safety, industry specifications and finally applying one tough, effective lining system. We look forward to tackling your new projects.
So, if it is time for a bed liner for your new truck or to keep the old favorite looking great for another couple of decades … give us a call or stop in and have a cup of Joe… we’ll be here to answer any and all your questions.
Why Choose Us?
- LINE-X is the only company in the industry with dedicated full-time Research and Development staff and a 15,000 square foot research facility.
- We are a recognized market leader in the spray-on truck bedliner industry consistently since 2005 (Source Frost & Sullivan Study 2006 and 2008).
- LINE-X is the first successful high temp/high pressure elastomeric bedliner, first nationwide spray-on truck bedliner and protective coating franchise. Recognized in INC 500 and Entrepreneur Magazines.
- Recognized in most major truck publications including Motor Trend, Truckin, Sport Truck, Street Trucks, Petersons 4-Wheel and Offroad and many more.
- LINE-X provides the first commercially available pure polyurea. We were the first to develop
bomb blast coating.
This coating has been tested by Army Corps of Engineers and the Air Force Research Laboratory.
Product recognized by Popular Mechanics,
Nationwide TV News Media, and Sixty Minutes II.
- LINE-X was the first to apply a non-skid pure polyurea onboard a U.S. Navy Submarine.
- We provide you with the first spray-on product to meet MSHA requirements for acceptance of flame-resistance solid products taken into mines and finally, LINE-X is the only spray-on product in its category to be accepted by MSHA as non-strength enhancing mine sealant.