Watch LINE-X in action:
Welcome to LINE-X of Colorado Springs. We are a locally owned franchise of LINE-X® truck bedliners & protective coatings. We are also reseller of major brand truck & SUV accessories. All our work and products are fully warrantied. In fact, LINE-X comes with a Nationwide Lifetime Warranty – you can have your warranty work done at any LINE-X dealer in the USA [Warranty Details].
LINE-X is the industry leader in truck bed protection offering specially formulated polymers that permanently bond to your truck’s bed protecting it from just about anything you or Mother Nature can dish out. And LINE-X protects more than just trucks. What LINE-X can do for truck beds, it can do for truck covers, rocker panels, fenders, bumpers, etc. As the nation’s leading providers of spray-on protective coatings our products are utilized in commercial, industrial, agricultural, military and custom applications.
Come by and see us, visit with the guys, and ask as many questions as you like. As an “A+” Better Business Bureau Member (and former BBB board member with another company) I can assure you we do all we can to insure your experience and investment with us meets and exceeds your expectations.
Thanks for considering LINE-X of Colorado Springs! Please contact us or visit with any additional questions.
Rick Bingman, Owner
Why Choose LINE-X?
- Largest automotive aftermarket retail franchise in North America
- Only company in the industry with dedicated full-time research and development staff
- First successful high-temp/high-pressure elastomeric bedliner
- First nationwide spray-on truck bedliners and protective coating franchise according to INC 500, Motor Trend, Truckin, Sport Truck, Street Trucks, Petersen’s 4-Wheel & Offroad,and other prestigious publications
- First commercially available pure polyurea
- First spray-on blast mitigation coating, tested by the Army Corps of Engineers and the Air Force Research Academy
- First application of a non-skid polyurea on a U.S. Navy Submarine
- First spray-on product to meet MSHA requirements for flame-resistant solid products in mining application and sealants
Stop by our shop or give us a call to discuss your project and get a free quote: